Our first steps tour and our frequently asked questions will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy (Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content). You don't need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold contributing here and assume good faith for the intentions of others. This is a wiki — it is really easy.
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikimedia user, link to the person's local user page. Best to use CommonsHelper.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki. Use CommonsHelper.
You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk.Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it, please read the text above again and follow the links in it,if you still need help ask at the ->Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 08:55, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- As I told Foroa, this logo of Wikipedia has a pedagogic goal for a Wikipeda article. I think, my screenshot wasn't a authors' rights violation. Furthermore, there are other screenshots with Wikipedia logo, as file:Wikipédia Barre latérale - menu déroulé.png. But it's not important, I wanted delete File:01 Logo d'accueil.png, it wasn't a good picture. --Juanes852 (talk) 14:16, 15 April 2013 (UTC)