|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
Hey. Du hast sehr viele Bilder des Landkreises Biberach hochgeladen. Meinst du, du könntest die auch als SVG hochladen? Sind bestimmt Vektoren oder? Die JPG ist nicht unbedingt zum Skalieren gedacht und als SVG-Datei wäre sie auch kleiner. Wäre eine coole Sache. Gruß --15:46, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
TUSC token 2a0de9c384b3ca7da468890fd3e2a7a1Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 05:59, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:La Rochette Ruine.JPG is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:Litnisschrofen Gipfel.JPG was uncategorized on 14 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Kreuzmandl Steinmandl from Falzer Kopf.JPG was uncategorized on 24 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:13, 25 January 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Prinz-Luitpold-Haus from North.JPG was uncategorized on 5 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:04, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Prinz-Luitpld-Haus.JPG was uncategorized on 5 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:04, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
File:Eiger_Nordwand_Routen_9000.jpg File:Eiger_Nordwand_Routen_3060.jpg File:Eiger_Nordwand_Routen_7080.jpgEdit
- Nice work...could you please do again for every picture (if its not too much work), but this time using the origin colours (I think this is necessary because in this article i want the possibility to distinguish the pictures) and without the years on the right side down? Then you may upload them and notice me again, so i can work the pictures in at de.wikipedia. Thanks! --Kauk0r (talk) 17:00, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- I've sent you an email, not sure that you received it
- Yes i received it. I will do the upload when i have time to. So long...thanks a lot! --22.214.171.124 18:32, 28 October 2009 (UTC) (Kauk0r as IP)
hier File:Hölloch Eingangsschacht.JPG ist wohl was schief gelaufen. Könntest du das Bild noch nochmal hochladen (als neue Version unter demselben Namen)? --Túrelio (talk) 10:22, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Tannheimer Berge BildergalerienEdit
Hallo Kauk0r, vielen Dank für die beiden Tipps. Bislang hatte ich in der Tat immer Schwierigkeiten mit der Platzierung der Kategorien, da ich diese + Zeichen bisher nicht entdeckt hatte. Beim neuerliche Ausprobieren hat es jetzt geklappt. Gruß werudolf
Hallo, seit gestern befinden sich über 100 Unterkategorien in der Kategorie, und ein Großteil davon sind wohl von Dir angelegt und gefüllt. Tolle Arbeit, vielen Dank dafür! Damit ist das Oberallgäu der Landkreis mit den mit Abstand meisten Bergen… oder so ähnlich ;-) (Halte mich nämlich gerne dort auf, wenn auch nur virtuell.) Grüße, --Gras-Ober (talk) 06:32, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
Made some color adjustments to Image:Rohrmosstal.JPGEdit
I was watching the recent uploads and needed to burn a bit of time. I downloaded Rohrmosstal, made some color adjustments, and re-uploaded it at Image:Rohrmosstal.jpg. Thanks for publishing it CC-BY-SA! I can send you the .psd file if you'd like to tone down the saturation or anything like that. Maplebed (talk) 17:42, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
Könntest du mir erklären wie ich hier http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Beslergruppe_16.09.2012.JPG die Bennenung der Gipfel so vornehmen kann, das es dann so aussieht wie hier? http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Beslergruppe.jpg --Unterillertaler (talk) 11:14, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Unter dem Bild taucht ein Button "Notiz hinzufügen" auf. Klick darauf und ziehe mit der Maus im Bild dort ein Rechteck, wo du die Notiz haben willst. Nun erscheint ein Texteingabefeld in dem du die Notiz auf Wikiart beschreiben kannst. Mehr darüber findest du noch unter dem Link hier. Gruß! --Kauk0r (talk) 21:47, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
Frage zu Daniel (Ammergauer Alpen)Edit
Hallo Kauk0r, kann ich dich irgendwie kontaktieren (per E-Mail oder so)? Ich hätte da ein paar Fragen zu deiner Winterwanderung auf den Daniel in den Ammergauer Alpen. Habe deine Fotos zu diesem Berg hier auf Wikipedia gesehen, und dachte mir, vll. kannst du mir ja weiter helfen. Wäre super! Mich erreichst du unter outdoorclan [at] yahoo [punkt] de -- beste Grüße, Daniel
File:Landkreis Biberach Uebersicht.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
File:Landkreis Biberach Uebersicht.TIF has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
File:LkrBCVerwaltungsgemeinschaften.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 AnnouncementEdit
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!Edit
- ⧼Wikibase-terms/Kauk0r⧽: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
File:Ahornach Acereto.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
2001:4DD7:1D48:0:F9AB:952B:7CA9:C70C 13:44, 24 December 2018 (UTC)