Reply to your permission request (Bram Luyten / Denis-Chris Luyten De Hauwere)Edit
Denis, my uncle and the photographer, has passed away: http://www.luytendenis.be/ I was entrusted with his photography by his widow, my aunt Chris. She's a senior citizen - how can I help her to issue this permission? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bluyten (talk • contribs) 16:19, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
You reverted my acceptance of an image (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ana_Paula_Mart%C3%ADnez.jpg) saying no license ... but ... I look here and it clearly states creative commons license "reuse allowed". Can you explain and/or revert please. Victuallers (talk) 10:35, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Victuallers: The video on YouTube have a valid license. That is why you reviewed the file. The problem is that the review script removed the license template on Commons telling that the file is licensed Cc-by-3.0. The file need both the license template and your review. If you check File:Ana Paula Martínez.jpg you can see that your review is still there. --MGA73 (talk) 10:46, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
MGA73, congratulations! You now have administrator rights on Commons. Please take a moment to read the Commons:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Commons:Administrators' noticeboard and its subpages), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care. Have a look at the list of Gadgets (on the bottom there are the ones specifically for admins – however, for example the UserMessages are very helpful too).
Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikimedia-commons webchat on irc.freenode.net. There is also a channel for Commons admins, which may be useful for more sensitive topics, or coordination among administrators: #wikimedia-commons-admin webchat.
- @EugeneZelenko: Thank you very much! --MGA73 (talk) 15:14, 5 August 2020 (UTC)
- Great to see you back in the admin team, MGA73! Sorry that I missed your RfA but I was quite busy in real life in the last weeks. Regards, AFBorchert (talk) 15:32, 5 August 2020 (UTC)
- Well done. Looking forward to working with you Gbawden (talk) 15:41, 5 August 2020 (UTC)
- Congrats, and well done! — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 16:48, 5 August 2020 (UTC)
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Juliaminor.jpg Sadly I havn't been able to make to make it work. I can't find the button for Commons transfer even after having updated my Beta. I'd be super thankful if you could move it to Commons.*Treker (talk) 14:00, 8 August 2020 (UTC)
File:Su-10.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.