User talk:Melberg/Archive/2010/8< User talk:Melberg
Quality Image Promotion
Your image has been reviewed and promoted★
Congratulations! Coat of Arms of Georgian Orthodox Church.svg, which was produced by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status.
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.We also invite you to take part in the categorization of recently promoted quality images.
Valued Image Promotion
Бот уже дорабатывает, см. вклад Special:Contributions/Rubinbot за сегодня. Нужно поставить категории, где их нет, и проверить - все ли нормально перенеслось. Знаю, что был косяк при загрузке - некоторые изображения залиты в несколько версий, это были проблемы с интернет-соединением. В остальном все вроде ОК, проверяй, я вечером тоже посмотрю Rubin16 (talk) 10:25, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Valued Image Promotion
First, I have done your request. Second, thanks for so many pictures of Oshki and khantazta. And what about this paradise as Quality Image:
- Hi, thank's! About Q or K - Kartli or Qartli? There seems to be a tradition to latinize letter ქ as K, not Q. About Kveshe, I think the name is correct - the name in Georgian is ქვეშეს ციხე the castle below, from ქვეშ. About the second one... It's up to you. Kaji, or Qaji ar folk antiheroes, like Joker in Batman :))). The castle was called so as these fellows used to live in "მიუღწეველ მთებშე და აუღებელ სიმაგრეებში". So it's up to you to decide :)
გამარჯობა გიო, აქ ქართული ჩანაწერი ურევს: «მე, ამ ნაწარმოებზე საავტორო უფლებების მფლობელი, საკუთარი სურვილით ვავრყნებ მას შემდეგი ლიცენზიით». შეგიძლია გაასწორო? მე ვერ მივაგენი translate wiki–ზე. პ. ს. thumb-ის შესატყვისებში ცეროდენა ამუშავდა? :)--Rastrelli F 09:13, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
- Done, ცეროდენაც გვინდოდა? არ ვიცოდი, ამუშავდება თითო-ოროლა დღეში. დღეისთვის შემდეგი მუშაობს - მინიატიურა, მინი, მინიასლი. ცეროდენა ჩავამატე დღეს, პქ-ც მუშაობს.--George M. (talk) 12:54, 8 August 2010 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
Don't want to be hypercritical, but it was almost certainly not a good thing when the file size of that image went from 4 kilobytes to 4 megabytes(!). The visual complexity of the image would appear to be more suitable to a 4kb SVG file than a 4MB SVG file... AnonMoos (talk) 01:58, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's OK. My special skill is drawing abstract symbols using a mathematical description (that's why the majority of files in Category:Generated by PostScript are by me). If you have anything along those lines, I would be glad to take a look at it... AnonMoos (talk) 13:05, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
Стоило бы поправить изображение внутренных границ в различие от внешных. Иначе создаётся впечатление, что Аджария - самостоятельная страна вне Грузии. В файле File:Abkhazia Locator map.svg такой проблемы нет. --Obersachse (talk) 20:39, 24 August 2010 (UTC)