Ok Moonriddengirl, it is wonderful talking with you, so my last considerations about your response:
1. It is a pity for these 3 files, serves for nothing and it is not used in any article anymore. So I have to wait. Can you nominate or take an attention to adm to do ?
2. Thanks, now i learned a bit more. I ask patience with me, because those codes programming are interesting, intrigate and complicated. ;) Pity about -02 I would like it cleaned.
3. It is ok, let'S forget Itaipú, let's make it easier, because the history is already too complicated about. If it kept in English, nice... It has a source anyway.
4. Sincerely i do not like the talk system, used to use PM or email, but ok, still learning.
5. It is true, hard and not obvious. But ok. Can i still upload files and editing the final contributions without a problem ? I mean, all solved ? Tell me yes or no.
6. For me the gif logo at the article, used from the web of them was working fine, but now seems a broken link. When I click to the bigger image, is complete ok.
Regards and have a nice day. MK
Though this account and its sockpuppets remain blocked ONLY on English Wikipedia, other Wiki projects such as this one, Wikisource (which I began to use) and Wikia are not affected on this account. However my friend, there's a complaint imposed by User:Triggerhippie4 in regards I may have an alleged cross-wiki abuse. Let me know if there are any issues. ---FreshCorp619 (talk) 17:19, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2018 is open!Edit
You are receiving this message because we noticed that you voted in R1 of the 2018 Picture of the Year contest, but not yet in the second round. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2018) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year were entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
There are two total rounds of voting. In the first round, you voted for as many images as you liked.
In the final (and current) round, you may vote for a maximum of three images. The image with the most votes will become the Picture of the Year 2018.
Round 2 will end 17 March 2019, 23:59:59.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee 18:04, 16 March 2019 (UTC)