Mr.choppers' talk page
Hullo. Please Click Here to leave me a new message. Please see my user page for more information about me.
- To messages left on my talk page, i respond on my talk page. If you are responding to a conversation I started on your talkpage, please respond there - rest assured I have bookmarked your page and won't miss your responses.
- You can write to me in any of the languages mentioned on my userpage. Usually I'll answer in English, unless you write in Swedish, then I'll use Swedish myself.
- All messages on my talk page are archived once the page gets uncomfortably large.
- Please do not remove/revert things here, as I like to archive everything.
*sv, en-5, de-2, es-2, no-2, da-2, fr-1, ja-0
Don't forget to watch this page, as I will respond here.
Need help with a templateEdit
I need help of how to add a template that you made, "User uploads by year".
I already created categories of cars that were registered by decade and then years. (Only for 1990s, 2000s and 2010s) but I don't know how to add the template and make it work properly. --Vauxford (talk) 20:05, 21 June 2018 (UTC)
- Hi @Vauxford:. It's pretty much the same thing you did, I am not sure what part of it is giving you problems. Mine are sorted with a sortkey at the end of the categorization, but it was all done manually. Very time consuming to do on one's existing uploads but now that I do it to all my uploads it's quite simple. Show me a link to your attempt and I'll help you out if I can. Best, mr.choppers (talk)-en- 19:20, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Mr.choppers: This one attempt I done: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photographs_by_Vauxford_%E2%80%94_2003 --Vauxford (talk) 21:00, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Vauxford: - figured out the problem, not sure how to solve it (elegantly, at least). I made it so that the subcats' name is the same as the main category, with just the year added. Your ndash makes it not work with the template as written. I changed your page so that now it lists all of the other pages, but now there is a redlink there instead. I hope you can see what I mean. mr.choppers (talk)-en- 01:20, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
- @Mr.choppers: From the looks of things it works fine now. Thank you very much. --Vauxford (talk) 11:06, 27 June 2018 (UTC)
- FlightTime (open channel) 14:09, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
|This media may be deleted.
Thanks for uploading File:AirAsia interior.jpg
. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license
. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission
). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Please see this page for more information on how to confirm permission, and Commons:Permission if you would like to understand why we ask for permission when uploading work that is not your own.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
Quality Image PromotionEdit
--QICbot (talk) 05:25, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
Quality Image PromotionEdit
--QICbot (talk) 05:25, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
Porsche 962 pictureEdit
Just an update to the comment section, for the picture of the RC Cola Porsche 962. 1 correction needed....it was raced by Dyson Racing, not Andial. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:13, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
- @126.96.36.199: Thanks, changed. mr.choppers (talk)-en- 14:56, 17 March 2019 (UTC)