||This user is, of their own volition, no longer very active on Wikimedia Commons.
This is not indicative of breaking any Wikimedia policies.
You do not have the permission to review images, this edit was therefore disabledEdit
When I go to upload an image by a url I get the message: "You do not have the permission to review images, this edit was therefore disabled." Where do I apply for these rights? RAN (talk) 05:29, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
- Dear RAN,
- You will need the license review flag for that. However, this flag is almost never granted purely for making file transfers from Flickr easier. The flag can be requested at Commons:License review/requests. Natuur12 (talk) 15:18, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
Return of globally blocked userEdit
User:Ochoa's is the latest incarnation of globally blocked User:جووو. They are uploading copyright violations and doctored images with nudity pasted in. Can you please delete the images and block the account? And since I find myself blocked on Wikipedia right now, if you could drop a note here that would be nice. Thanks. World's Lamest Critic (talk) 16:23, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
- I Blocked the account, reverted some sock edits and made a new SPI-report. Natuur12 (talk) 16:56, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks! World's Lamest Critic (talk) 17:04, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
A new one: MarianaOch World's Lamest Critic (talk) 13:50, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Blocked. Natuur12 (talk) 15:45, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
And another one: Masteralala. World's Lamest Critic (talk) 21:09, 28 February 2018 (UTC)
- Taken care off. Natuur12 (talk) 21:15, 28 February 2018 (UTC)
Abuse of file mover rights by NatigKrolikEdit
Could you have a look at User talk:NatigKrolik#Renaming? The issue is still going on, and you may be interested in this as you assigned the file mover rights. --Didym (talk) 18:23, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, of course I can take a look. This user seems to have made several bad renames. Feel free to revoke the flag if this users continues to do file renames without addressing the concerns. I will keep an eye on their renames. Natuur12 (talk) 18:32, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
KB en het NA hebben hun logo allebei gewijzigd en ik zit even te denken hoe we deze het makkelijkst kunnen vervangen op alle pagina's.
Door het nieuwe logo als een nieuwe versie van het oude logo te uploaden of door alles botmatig te gaan vervangen... Jij weet misschien beter dan ik wat gebruikelijk is op Commons?
Groetjes, Ciell (talk) 12:31, 17 March 2018 (UTC)
- Hoi Ciell,
- Het oude logo overschrijven is in ieder geval niet zo handig want dat gaat in tegen Commons:OVERWRITE. Botmatig vervangen lijkt me de aangewezen route al is voorzichtigheid bij de sjablonen waarin de logo's gebruikt worden wel aan te bevelen. Natuur12 (talk) 13:54, 18 March 2018 (UTC)