Hello. According to the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
As long as you give credit which I did.
USGS Bee Inventory and Monitoring LabEdit
may you please clean up your uploads from Category:Images uploaded by Natuur12 taken from the USGS Bee Inventory and Monitoring Lab Flickr stream? They description contains much unnecessary cruft (Example). --Kopiersperre (talk) 17:05, 9 November 2016 (UTC)
Hello, by surfing from Gunnex talk page, I found this DR, it seems you deleted some files, but they have been re-uploaded by the user (exemple), see also this, I've no OTRS access. I'm wonder if there is really a ticket. Christian Ferrer (talk) 22:25, 12 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, there is but it is in Portugese so there is not much I can do with it. Natuur12 (talk) 22:50, 12 November 2016 (UTC)
- If there is a ticket, it is somewhere in a list, waiting to be reviewed, isn't it? or must I put a note in the OTRS noticeboard? Christian Ferrer (talk) 23:07, 12 November 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I have not logged into my account for ages, but today, willing to upload a few images, I have seen the deletion warning another user left me regarding about the deletion of editor destacado.png, which was am image I created myself ages ago using Gimp to condecorate featured editors on the Spanish Wikipedia. It doesn't really matter, 'cause I don't work on that wiki anymore, but it would be good to know how the heck can I be accused of copying an image I created myself. Greetings from Mallorca. rafax (talk) 19:14, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
- Dear rafax
- The file was deleted because I believed it to be a commercial logo. But since it is merely a "personal file" I will restore it. My apologies for the inconvenience. Regards. Natuur12 (talk) 19:23, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hello again. Because the file was restored I was able to read about your comment concerning the threshold of originality which I didn't know about as I am not too much into the policies of commons and I beg your pardon for that. Thank you very much indeed for your work and time. rafax (talk) 09:09, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
Hi Natuur12. I hope you don't mind my posting here. I like to keep things out in the open. I want to apologize to you for my attitude and behavior toward you. I blew the Montravia case out of proportion. I could've handled that much better. You and I, and Ellin, have always worked so well together, that I would be very disappointed in myself if I allowed my inappropriate behavior to ruin that friendly relationship. I was also snarky over the Krd case, which was another over-reaction on my part. I need to work on my reaction to these situations and be much more reasonable and respectful in communicating with fellow admins and editors. I hate to be at odds with people like you who I've always liked and respected. Going forward I will definitely work on stepping back and thinking things through a bit before just jumping in and acting like a jackass. This also goes for Nick, who I owe an apology to as well. I'm certainly not proud of how I handled either of these situations, and I plan to work on my temper and communication so I don't repeat this unworthy behavior. lNeverCry 06:55, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
- Dear INC,
- You are always welcome at my talk page and a little disagreement isn’t going to change that. I do accept your apologies of course and my apologies that I didn’t realize that my Dutch directness was inappropriate. I hope we have to work with each other for a long time.
- I'm glad things are OK between us again. I never feel good when the dust settles and I realize I've mistreated an old friend. lNeverCry 23:39, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
Generosity Crowdfunding Campaign for User:The PhotographerEdit
Please excuse me spamming you, which concerns Commons User:The Photographer, who has 86 Featured Pictures. His contributions cover the architecture and culture of Brazil and Venezuela. He has basic photographic equipment: an old D300 camera and 35mm lens, and lives in a poor country where photographic equipment is expensive. The Photographer has recently taken several images using the technique where multiple frames are stitched together to create a high-resolution panorama. However, many times frustrated with the stitching errors that result from trying to take such photos without a proper panoramic head for his tripod. This special equipment permits the camera to be rotated around the entrance pupil of the lens, and eliminates such errors. Having a panoramic head would greatly increase the potential for The Photographer to create sharp high-resolution images for Commons. In addition, the purchase of a fisheye lens would enable 180 × 360° panoramas to be taken, which are a great way to explore a scene as though one is really there.
Please see the discussion about the Crowd-funding campaign on User talk:The Photographer#Generosity Crowdfunding Campaign and visit the Generosity Crowd-funding Campaign page to consider donating. Even a modest donation will make a difference if many people contribute. Thanks. -- Colin (talk) 21:17, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
Vraag over afbeeldingsgeschiedenisEdit
Ik heb een vraagje en hoop dat je me kunt helpen. Laatst heb ik deze file geupload: File:Sander Jan Klerk at Paleis Het Loo 2016.jpg
Graag wil ik deze zwart wit hebben en hij is nu goed zoals ik wil. Echter, in de fotogeshiedenis, by "previous versions" zie je nog steeds de foto met de kleuren die ik niet wil. Nu ben ik bang dat op ieder moment in de toekomst iemand zomaar daarop kan klikken en dat hij dan weer vervangen wordt door de verkeerde versie. Kun je die kleurenversie weghalen uit dat lijstje?
Ook is de ongeknipte kleurenversie geupload als een losse file, die mag ook weg.
Keep up the good work.
- Beste GvWinkelhof,
- Ik ben helemaal vergeten om antwoord te geven op deze vraag. (Bekende verhaal van een berichtje op de telefoon lezen en denken van ik geef later wel antwoord.) In ieder geval is het nu geregeld. Mvg. Natuur12 (talk) 14:35, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
Enorm bedankt! Ja, zo bedoel ik het, super. Haha geeft niet, kan gebeuren. Ik had al rekening gehouden met een latere reactie omdat hierboven staat dat je het druk hebt in real life. Fijn weekend!
Due to the movement of Category:Images from pixabay => Category:Images from Pixabay the homecat of this template should be changed. You have protected it some time ago. Could you kindly change it, please? Thanks in advance, Wieralee (talk) 22:21, 8 December 2016 (UTC)