It's been several years since you and I worked together on the mosaic... I see it still seems to be standing the test of time. I just popped by to say thanks... again... for your help. Hope you're having fun. Best. ++Lar: t/c 01:27, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. odder (talk) 09:35, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
- a nie, jednak tylko kilka sztuk, na szczęście. Poprawione. :) Maikking (talk) 20:33, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
- pół ręcznie z AWB, albo nazwa gminy/miejscowości w gminie w opisie, albo dany użytkownik ma tylko zdjęcia z jednej gminy/miejscowości. Akurat te 5 klepnąłem zbyt automatycznie. Maikking (talk) 20:48, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi mate, hoping you're doing good bro. Would you ind explaining me what those numbers (9, 12...) means on this image? https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trie_example.svg Thanks a lot for the response and for contributing to Commons open knowledge database. Best regards. 18.104.22.168 22:00, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
|File:Coat of arms of Poland-official.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
22.214.171.124 10:56, 10 January 2014 (UTC)