- OK so the airport still has signs with the old spelling, and the international flying information has new spelling. Bodoh sekali. or in english dumb. Inconsistent. sats (d) 09:23, 16 August 2013
Hello Sats, it's not necessarily a matter of dumbness. My own experience regarding spelling in Indonesia in general, and more particularly spelling of personal names (including mine) is a total lack of strictness... More generally, there is a tendency to an "EGP" ("emangnya gue pikirin") attitude :-) Humboldt (talk) 14:24, 16 August 2013 (UTC)
SatuSuro moved page File:Костёл Петра и Павла в Одессе.jpg to File:Костёл Св. Петра в Одессе.jpg: File renaming criterion #5: Correct obvious errors in file names …Edit
Strange new accountEdit
I just wanted to bring this new account to your attention in case it's a troll: User:SuroSatu. INeverCry 18:58, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
File:Starcie belwederczykow z kirasjerami rosyjskimi na moscie w Lazienkach.pngEdit
Hi! thank you very much indeed.
Is it will be possible to merge to one file on Wikimedia Commons en:File:Starcie belwederczykow z kirasjerami rosyjskimi na moscie w Lazienkach.jpg with File:Starcie belwederczykow z kirasjerami rosyjskimi na moscie w Lazienkach.png which were copied one from antother? rgds Stefs (talk) 13:29, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
- en:File:Starcie belwederczykow z kirasjerami rosyjskimi na moscie w Lazienkach.jpg may be deleted prior linked to File:Starcie belwederczykow z kirasjerami rosyjskimi na moscie w Lazienkach.png Stefs (talk) 10:42, 4 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello SatuSuro. Please process my deletion requests here:
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:SpartacksCompatriot.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Bo Sangaji Kai.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Gonggong goreng tepung Batam.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Gulai jengkol.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Pepes ikan pedas.jpg
- Commons:Deletion requests/File:Bee hoon goreng Malaysia.jpg
Editor @ ar.wikiEdit
Hello. I would like to inform you that I have granted you editor flag at the Arabic Wikipedia, all your edits there will be automatically marked as patrolled. Best regards.--Avocato (talk) 14:05, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
|Category:Pilbara_region_of_Western_Australia has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumeria specifically states that Frangipani are Kamboja in Indonesian, and the original file sources show that the dutch spelling is Kemboja - I fail to see how you can arrive at Kemboja for english? sats (talk) 05:26, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hello Satu Suro, and Happy New Year!I have no idea who has written "kemboja" in the English description. The person might be Indonesian since this is the spelling in the Indonesian Wikipedia article: id:Kemboja :-) Humboldt (talk) 07:13, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- It's all right: I am even less careful when I read :-) Humboldt (talk) 09:45, 27 January 2014 (UTC)