Hi, you are marking two album covers I uploaded to be deleted, yet they are not copyrighted, thanks User: Slbc143
- @Slbc143: You simply have to prove that you have the authority to upload the album covers. Secondarywaltz (talk) 00:19, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Secondarywaltz:I know the person who made the album cover, and I know it's not copyrighted, how do I prove that it's not!? User: Slbc143
Good afternoon, you are marking to delete photographs that are free of copyright. In Spain, images that have been published by means of communication or that have been made in public spaces and events can be used, without commercial purposes. Thanks Miros Dursselev (talk) 14:48, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Miros Dursselev: They are not your work, as you claim. You need to prove what you are now saying is true with the appropriate links and licenses. Secondarywaltz (talk) 14:51, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Secondarywaltz: Irrelevant? is the law that prevails throughout the European Union Miros Dursselev (talk) 15:06, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Instagram app screenshot deletedEdit
Good afternoon, you deleted my photo. Please bring it back as everything you see there is my own work. File:Instagram app screenshot.jpg https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Instagram_app_screenshot.jpg&action=edit&redlink=1 Thank you! Mickeysamuni (talk) 19:13, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Mickeysamuni: I only tagged your upload, and an admin deleted it. Now beyond my control. Secondarywaltz (talk)
- Well, you did it for the other two photos I uploaded so... What is up with that? Mickeysamuni (talk) 21:18, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi there. You recently marked the Flinch poster as copyright violation and for speedy deletion. I work for the production company and have worked alongside Netflix in distributing the image. Please retract this Stewartmurdock (talk) 17:25, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Stewartmurdock: Prove it! Secondarywaltz (talk) 19:08, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Secondarywaltz: See https://www.stellifymedia.com/people Stewartmurdock (talk) 19:33, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi, you marked the three images I uploaded for deletion, due to copyright. Not sure if I misunderstand Wikimedia's use of copyrighted images, but all three of them are marked to have a type of CC licence on their web pages. Are these then not ok to use here too? Yikkayaya (talk) 21:50, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- ah I see, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Citrus_latipes_(Khasi_papeda).png is CC-BY-NC-ND, so not ok.
- https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dire_Whelk_(Lirabuccinum_dirum).jpg is CC-BY-NC, so also not ok.
- but https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Southern_Sea_Palm_(Eisenia_arborea).jpg is CC-BY, as specified here: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/21270795, so is that not ok then? licenses are hard to understand...Yikkayaya (talk) 22:52, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
Although I wouldn’t say "Thank you for marking my pictures for deletion," I do appreciate you keeping a lookout for copyright infringements on Wikipedia. In the case of the instagram screenshot that you marked for deletion, how would I share it without having it marked as copyright infringement?
Je sais parler anglais, mais tu vas travailler un peu tes langues étrangères. Donc les fichiers que je publie sont dans le domaine public, quel est ton problème avec cela ? --Capbourrut (talk) 15:30, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Capbourrut: Prove it. You need to show evidence. Secondarywaltz (talk) 15:37, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
Please Rectify the Copyright Claim for Rein Maychaelson and Udin TelekomselEdit
Dear Secondarywaltz, I have just emailed Wikimedia regarding permission usage of the images in the Rein Maychaelson and Udin Telekomsel page.
I have permission to use, and distribute those images as I am the co-producer and distributor working together with Rein Maychaelson, the owner of said images. The email I sent has a signed letter attached from Maychaelson giving me permission to use those images. Please rectify the issue on the Copyright claim, and restore the deleted image on the Udin Telekomsel page.
photos for proposed page "Arthur Greenleaf Holmes"Edit
Hi again. Am I doing it right this time? You've sent me notices that two photos I uploaded to a proposed page either might, or can't, be used. I can assure you that neither of them are copyrighted, and can be used. Thanks. Pcourteau123 (talk) 19:09, 22 April 2019 (UTC)
I certify to be the author of the photo of Bruno Bertin. The license is free and the royalty free photo. So please do not delete the photo.
As a contributor to Wikipedia for his profile, Patrick Bauwen sent me this picture of him he uses on his account instagram and is free of rights. So that I change the one that was in his infobox but was too old. So please do not delete the new photo.