Datei:Wales, administrative divisions - de - colored.svgEdit
- Done--TUBS 18:06, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
Hallo TUBS! Beim Vergrößern der russischen Locator-Karten auf Originalgröße ist mir eine Fehlermeldung aufgefallen, siehe da. Das ist bei mehreren (vielleicht allen?) Karten der Fall. Hast du eine Idee, woran es liegen könnte und kannst es vielleicht sogar beheben? Vielen Dank und Grüße, j.budissin+/- 22:19, 18 April 2015 (UTC)
- Meiner Meinung nach fehlen am Ende von Zeile 23940 die Zeichen />, die den in Zeile 23000 begonnenen Tag <path/> schließen müssen. --Michawiki (talk) 18:18, 19 April 2015 (UTC)
- Bei mir rendert Chrome das fehlerfrei. SVG-Code ist aber in der Tat launisch. Entweder hilft das was Micha sagt (so gut kenne ich mich da nicht aus -kann also nicht sagen ob dass stimmt) oder ein Öffnen mit einem aktuellen Vektorgraphik Programm und ein Speichern als neue Datei. Die Software dürfte den SVG Code dann völlig neu kreieren. Meine alte Illustrator Version mit der ich die Karten erstellt habe, hatte svg nicht besonders fehlerfrei implementiert. Allerdings bekommen diese Dateien sowieso bald eine Überarbeitung wg. der Krim. Kein Grund jetzt soviel Mühe reinzusstecken.--TUBS 05:26, 20 April 2015 (UTC)
Hallo TUBS, ich möchte dich darauf hinweisen, dass auf Commons Bilder in Signaturen nicht erlaubt sind, s. Commons:Signatures/de #Bilder in der Signatur sind nicht erlaubt. Du kannst stattdessen z.B. einen Unicode-Character verwenden.✉ PS: Zudem hast du dich die ganze Zeit vermeintlich strafbar gemacht, da "deine" Grafik unter Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5 also Namensnennung oder Verlinkung stand. Also bitte ab jetzt ohne. ↔ User: Perhelion (Commons: = crap?) 13:36, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
Hallo! Habe mit Begeisterung Deine o.g. super-Karte in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Cambodia eingefuegt - sehr schoene Sache!!! Sicherlich weisst Du es schon, aber falls nicht, wollte ich freundlicherweise darauf hinweisen, dass die Provinz Sihanoukville seit 2009 den Distrikt Kampong Seila mitverwaltet und die Grenzen seitdem wie in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Provincial_Boundaries_in_Cambodia.svg verlaufen.
Alles Gute und nochmals Danke fuer die tolle Arbeit
Map of TaiwanEdit
I checked that other maps locating (disputed) regions on the globe also use the greenish scheme, e.g., this one, so why is Taiwan in red in this map? Besides, there's already a regional locator map marking Taiwan in red (the second one in the English wiki). I guess you're referring to that one? 李4 (talk) 01:00, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hello! This ain't a question of disputed vs. non-disputed territories. And it has nothing to do with File:Locator_map_of_the_ROC_Taiwan. "My" scheme is based on template:SVG locator maps (location map scheme) which was developed based on the location map scheme that was agreed upon by french and german users and map makers. Some Wikipedias (like the German one) apply this scheme a lot while many others tend to use the greenish color scheme you are supposedly talking about. I don't want to judge what color scheme is better - I just wanted to offer another suitable alternative. I'm sure that there's also a nice greenish version for Taiwan you may like better for your version of wikipedia. So please use any other map and let my map as it is.--TUBS 16:56, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
|Category:SVG_locator_maps_of_countries_of_European_Union_(green_and_grey_scheme) has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
|File:EC Eurocorps.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Would like you to make a map for meEdit
Hello. I contribute mostly on Wikinews and I was wondering if you could create a map for us highlighting the locations listed in this soon to be article on Wikinews: . The locations are: Kaafu Atoll, Baa Atoll, Fehendhoo and Fulhahdhoo all of the Maldives. I just happened to see you name across a few maps I've seen looking to use in that article and thought you might be of some help. Thank you for your time. DragonFire1024 (talk) 19:33, 8 August 2015 (UTC)
- have you checked ?--TUBS 15:04, 13 August 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. It does help. At least now I can see the locations of each of the islands. But I've no experience in map making and when I try, I usually end up failing miserably. Are there any tools available to make maps? I would love to learn. If not, and you are interested in compiling a map of the islands related to the search for a MH370 connection in the Maldives, here is what we have so far: . As of this reply, I've only managed to populate that category for now. Thanks for getting back to me. DragonFire1024 (talk) 04:14, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
- I recommend taking File:Maledives location map.svg or File:Indian Ocean laea location map.svg and using these maps with en:Template:Location map Maldives3 or en:Template:Location map Indian Ocean respectively. That's by far the easiest way to create some decent looking locator maps that will serve your purposes. Do you know how this works. Plz consult en:Template:Location map for assistance. (Best wishes to Buffalo. I've been there a couple of years ago when I studied in the US.)--TUBS 13:26, 16 August 2015 (UTC)