User talk:The Banner
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- Omdat ik onaardig ben geweest tegen een POV-pusher en een moderator, die mij toch al niet mag, zag daarop zijn kans schoon.
- Naar mijn mening is het moderatorencorps aldaar volledig verrot en is als gevolg daarvan NLWP ten dode opgeschreven.
- Ik werk daar niet aan mee en ben daar nu weg (althans, ik hoop daar weg te blijven). The Banner (talk) 23:08, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
What copyright information do you need?Edit
File source is not properly indicated: File:First Canadian Army formation sign.pngEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:First Canadian Army formation sign.png, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.Please add the required information for this and other files you have uploaded before adding more files. If you need assistance, please ask at the help desk. Thank you!
If you kindly check indian television channels, then you can find my uploaded pix were right or wrong. U deleted all logos like, Zee Anmol, Zee Marathi, Zee Tamil, Zee 24 Taas, Colors Bangla, News18 Bihar Jharkhand and many more. I thought the page of television channels is not looking fulfil without their proper logos. So, I started to add them one by one, wasting my valuable time. But all the time someone has been deleting them. Adding logo here again n again is my extreme fault in my entire life. I understand now, Wikipedia is not want anybody's contribution. Cuty Pie Sweetu (talk) 02:16, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- Maybe the logos are real, but I severely doubt that you are the creator or the copyright holder. As the company you work for has the copyright, you can not claim that it is own work. The Banner (talk) 18:06, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- And please, improve your English. That makes communication easier. The Banner (talk) 18:15, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.