|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 20:28, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry to have inconvenienced you, however I find it counter-productive to wait a while before tagging an image. It is not that hard to revert my edits (as I see you have done) so I don't think this is such a great problem. Thanks. UberHalogen 16:51, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, that's very interesting... So why are you writting Please do not remove sections? Yarl Talk • PL 13:14, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- What I said about reverting was more aimed at image pages, rather than user_talk pages. However you are probably right and having thought about it I see no problem with reverting missing source\license\permissions information messages on user_talk pages. Sorry for any inconvenience. UberHalogen 08:59, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Image:Bari, archivio capitoalre, exultet MS. 1 XI secolo.jpg and Image:Roma, san clemente inferiore, scene della vita di sant'alessio, fine XI secolo.jpgEdit
Cant'you see it's a pd-old (or pd-art, as you prefer). I don't understand which info might be missing, everything is in the title, I daily upload pics this way. Please fix thanks, --Sailko 16:27, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- My edits have been reverted. UberHalogen 16:28, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
IRC cloak requestEdit
I am UberHalogen on freenode and I would like the cloak wikimedia-commons/UberHalogen. Thanks. --UberHalogen 18:19, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to the Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to the Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on the Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
Thank you. Siebrand 09:36, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for informing me of this, however would you please kindly explain which images I have failed to categorise. I have put them all in categories (however not galleries). UberHalogen 10:00, 25 June 2007 (UTC)