Hello!. I redraw your translation: Adjusted size of frames to text and page resized. Then I changed png for svg file in প্রান্তীয় স্নায়ুতন্ত্ because always is better a svg file. In wikimedia (and wikipedias) exists a problem on display text space and its ocupied space. A solution (that I didn't used in this case) is convert all text to path (in Inkscape, after selected text, you can convert them with "Path|Object to path" command). By. Jmarchn (talk) 14:52, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Jmarchn, thank you very much for the fixes. I personally always prefer SVGs over PNGs but the problem is in the SVG file, the font of the text isn't very aesthetically pleasing (also not a professional Bangla font). That is why I created the PNG version. If you try to see them side by side maybe you can differentiate. Do you have any idea on how to fix that? Thanks. — T. 17:10, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
Hello!. I upload a new version that solves this problem. [I made a mistake, then I loaded 3 times the drawing, look only the last draw (the current)]. It's (perhaps) easy (with Inkscape):
- View the layers (Layer|Layers).
- Hide all layers except the above layer ("Text"), closing the "eye" command.
- Select the above layer ("Text").
- Create a new layer (with + command). It's name: "Text to path".
- Select the above layer "Text", and all text labels.
- Duplicate all labels (Edit|Duplicate).
- Move theese labels to above layer (Move Selection to Layer Above).
- Hide the layer "Text".
- Select all labels of the layer "Text to path".
- Convert them with Path|Object to path command.
- Show all layers, opening the "eye" command, EXCEPT the layer "Text".