User talk:Work permit
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 04:37, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
Hello Work permit!
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:WPU01 311433 1228086988445.gif is uncategorized since 1 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:26, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:WPU01 311433 1228086988445.jpg is uncategorized since 2 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:24, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Paul McCloskey.gif is uncategorized since 31 March 2009.
- Image:Changdiaz.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
|Image deletion warning||Image:WPU01_311433_1228086988445.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.|
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
File:DaveLombardo2.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
A kitten for you!Edit
Hi, Good work on the 1939 photo. But the licensing of the 2009 photo on flickr seems dubious. The EXIF data attributes the copyright to "Good Pursuits" and the credit to "Travis Good". Indeed, this image was published with this blog post on the website of that person on 14 February 2009. Is there an indication that Travis Good offered the free license? -- Asclepias (talk) 04:11, 22 July 2019 (UTC)
- My gosh. I assumed good faith on the Flickr license. I've been posting so many questions on other uploads, I thought I was safe on this one since there appeared to be an "automatic bot" that checked for good licensing. I've just nominated the file for deletion. Thank you so much for catching this, and all the help you've provided me. As you can tell, I'm a newbie on this.Work permit (talk) 04:26, 22 July 2019 (UTC)