I have uploaded a couple of images and done a tiny amount of wikignoming, but my main interest has been writing en:Module:Convert and its submodules to replace the complex series of templates used to convert between units of measurement. The modules were copied to Commons in November 2013:
- Template:Convert ∙ Template that invokes the module.
- Template talk:Convert ∙ Discussion about any problems.
- Template:Convert2 ∙ Experiment using "," for the decimal mark and "." for the group separator.
- Module:Convert ∙ Module doing the work for unit conversion.
- Module:Convert/text ∙ Output text and input parameters.
- Module:Convert/data ∙ Definitions of units.
- en:Help:Convert ∙ Usage documentation.
- Help:Convert messages ∙ Errors in converts link to this page.
- Category:Convert invalid units ∙ Pages with an invalid unit in a convert are listed here.
- Category:Convert invalid options ∙ Pages with an invalid option in a convert are listed here.
If I'm not found here, please try en:User talk:Johnuniq.