|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
It has been found that Image:Bansko-church-lite.jpg has a deprecated license tag. Please choose a new free license tag which describes the rights of the image correctly otherwise it will be deleted!Thanks for your consideration. This is an automatic message by Nikbot.--Nikbot (talk) 00:04, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:38, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
|File:ManaguaAirport.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Объекты культурного наследия в Северной ОсетииEdit
Привет, Вячеслав. Не хотите ли присоединиться к проекту составления и выверки списков объектов культурного наследия в Северной Осетии для проекта Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Russia(652 штуки)? Формат списков и что нужно сделать обсуждается на Commons talk:Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 in Russia. Ю. Данилевский (talk) 12:10, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Yours sincerely, A.Savin 22:15, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
- The monument is not the main object of the picture, that means the file should not be deleted — the law does not prohibit using any pictures with monuments or buildings in them as far as I remember. A side note on your activity: deleting informative graphic material because of a law that doesn't function (you may see photos of monuments and buildings in any newspaper; nobody ever goes to court because of that) seems really weird. Even weirder is using English with users from non-English-speaking countries. Amikeco (talk) 19:16, 28 January 2014 (UTC)