More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
eines deiner Bilder scheint auf der Seite http://www.berlin-1a.de/cha-wil.html#wilmersdorf verwendet zu werden (evtl. weitere auf anderen Seiten dieser Domain) - mit der Kennzeichnung "Public Domain". Dies entspricht nicht der Kennzeichnung des Bildes hier. Der Betreiber Michael Folger scheint die Lizenzen nicht ganz so sorgfältig zu prüfen und die Bilder einfach als "Public Domain" zu kennzeichnen, bis sich jemand beschwert. Gruß, -- Schusch 09:51, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on Commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the Wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikimedia user, link to the person's local user page. Best to use CommonsHelper.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki. Use CommonsHelper.
You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk.
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Hello, Fridolin freudenfett!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Schmargendorf Kranzer Straße.jpg was uncategorized on 18 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:03, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Dahlem Königin-Luise-Straße Kriegerdenkmal.JPG was uncategorized on 1 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Heiligensee Bekassinenweg..jpg was uncategorized on 4 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:29, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Heiligensee Bekassinenweg-1.jpg was uncategorized on 4 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:29, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finishedEdit
Dear Fridolin freudenfett,
- Message delivered by Lucia Bot in 21:55, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
|You've uploaded a derivative work||We're sorry, but File:Airlift Painting.JPG has been marked as a copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Reproductions of copyrighted works are also subject to the same copyright, and therefore this file must unfortunately be considered non-free. For more information, please read Commons:Derivative works and Commons:Freedom of panorama. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a derivative of a non-free work, please explain why on the file description page. In case the file has already been deleted, you may contact the administrator who deleted it or make an undeletion request.
File:Wernerstraße 17 Berlin-Grunewald.jpg can't be moved because the target name already exists. Can you choose a different name for it? You could just add 2 to the end if you want. File:Wernerstraße 10-12 Berlin-Grunewald.jpg has the same problem. INeverCry 19:16, 13 May 2012 (UTC)
Foto C. und B. WulffEdit
ich habe eben mal Dein Bild https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ChristianundBettinaWulff.jpg mit ShiftN korrigiert - aber noch nicht hochgeladen. Was denkst Du. sollte ich das tun, oder das im Moment zu "heiß" ? --Wikinaut (talk) 18:09, 9 September 2012 (UTC)
- Wieso ShiftN, das schräge passt doch gut. Lade das doch unter einem anderen Namen hoch. --Fridolin freudenfett (talk) 19:01, 9 September 2012 (UTC)
Hallo Peter, überprüfe doch bitte mal Deine Bilder "Wullenwebersteig" in Moabit. Bin mir ziemlich sicher das es Wullenweberstraße und Wullenwebersteg heißt. Schönen Restsonntag von OTFW (talk) 15:44, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
- Du hast recht, ich habe das Bild gleich mal umkategorisiert. Der Steig ist die Verlängerung der Straße. Vielen Dank für den Hinweis. --Fridolin freudenfett (talk) 17:30, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
|File:Kleine Riesin in Berlin.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Hallo Fridolin Freudenfett,
die Oberbaumbrücke liegt in ihrer ganzen Länge im Bezirk(steil) Friedrichshain, insofern ist das Lemma falsch - auch wenn der Fotostandort in Kreuzberg liegt.
- 5=falsche Benennung, habe ich noch in Erinnerung. Bitte löschen, ich habe das selbe Bild für Hansaviertel hochgeladen, wo es hingehört. Das mit Charlottenburg muss in geistiger Umnachtung passiert sein. Danke. --Fridolin freudenfett (talk) 16:39, 8 October 2013 (UTC)