- Commons:Bundesarchiv / Category:Images from the German Federal Archive cs
- Commons:Deutsche Fotothek / Category:Images from the Deutsche Fotothek cs
- Commons:Tropenmuseum / Category:Images from KIT, Voorstelling/iconografie - Cultuur, samenleving cs
- Library of Congress, especially files of historical events like famine and social or political crisis; problem: they aren`t named or sorted by a central uploader like the european files, uploaded by institutions or interinstitutional cooperations between state institutions and wikimedia chapters.
Hello, ho, I'm afraid that you have found a mistake on my part. I don't know why I uploaded it, since there was no year on the first pages of the book, maybe I thought that it was PD-scan of a PD-1923 work... I have not even thought to look at the date of the species description... I ask the speedy deletion, thanks for your watchfulness. Regards, Totodu74 (talk) 11:06, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, it's too bad. I've already seen one under a binocular but it's kind of hard to photograph it :) (and my drawing is too poor to be interesting) But even in the web this little foram doesn't seems to be emulated :/ Totodu74 04:55, 29 April 2011 (UTC)