(Redirected from Bremen (state))
|Flag||Coat of arms||Location|
English: The Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (German: Freie Hansestadt Bremen) is the smallest of Germany's 16 states. A more informal name, but used in some official contexts, is Land Bremen ('State of Bremen'). The state consists of two cities (Bremen and Bremerhaven) in the North of Germany, separated from each other and surrounded by the larger state of Lower Saxony.
federated state of Germany
|Instance of||state of Germany,|
|Located in or next to body of water||Weser,|
|Located on terrain feature||Bremen/Oldenburg Metropolitan Region|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Infrastructure in Bremen (state) (2 C)
- ► Logos of Bremen (state) (9 F)
- ► Nature of Bremen (state) (25 C, 3 F)
- ► Organizations of Bremen (state) (1 C)
- ► Transport in Bremen (state) (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Zoos in Bremen (state) (3 C)
Media in category "Bremen (state)"
This category contains only the following file.
- De-Bremen2.ogg 1.9 s; 19 KB