Category:Bremen (state)(Redirected from Bremen (state))
- Not to be confused with Bremen.
Baden-Württemberg · Bavaria · Berlin · Brandenburg · Bremen · Hamburg · Hesse · Lower Saxony · Mecklenburg-Vorpommern · North Rhine-Westphalia · Rhineland-Palatinate · Saarland · Saxony · Saxony-Anhalt · Schleswig-Holstein · ThuringiaFederal states of Germany:
|Flag||Coat of arms||Location|
English: The Free Hanseatic City of Bremen (German: Freie Hansestadt Bremen) is the smallest of Germany's 16 states. A more informal name, but used in some official contexts, is Land Bremen ('State of Bremen'). The state consists of two cities (Bremen and Bremerhaven) in the North of Germany, separated from each other and surrounded by the larger state of Lower Saxony.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Logos of Bremen (state) (2 F)
- ► Nature of Bremen (state) (21 C, 2 F)
- ► Organizations of Bremen (state) (1 C)
- ► Transport in Bremen (state) (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Zoos in Bremen (state) (1 C, 1 F)