Category:Administration Building, Carnegie Institution of Washington
English: The Administration Building, Carnegie Institution of Washington located at 1530 P Street, N.W., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, D.C.. The Beaux-Arts style building was designed by the NYC architectural firm Carrère and Hastings in 1910. The Administration Building was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1965 and is designated as a contributing property to the Sixteenth Street Historic District.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|Instance of||office building|
|Location||Washington, D.C., District of Columbia|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Carnegie Institution for Science (21 C, 24 F)
Media in category "Administration Building, Carnegie Institution of Washington"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Administration Building - Carnegie Institution of Washington.JPG 3,403 × 2,048; 685 KB
- Administration Building Carnegie Institution of Washington.JPG 2,048 × 2,599; 399 KB
- Administration Building, Carnegie Institution of Washington.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 975 KB
- Carnegie Institution of Washington - IMG 8898.JPG 2,891 × 2,099; 1.7 MB