Category:Areas of Newcastle upon Tyne
English: The city (metropolitan borough) of Newcastle upon Tyne is divided into 26 electoral wards (map). The city has a number of rural wards to the north and west, but is curtailed to the east by the adjacent borough of North Tyneside. There is no city centre ward - Westgate, South Jesmond, Ouseburn, South Heaton and Byker are the wards closest to the centre.
- Benwell and Scotswood
- Gosforth (East and West)
- Heaton (North and South)
- Jesmond (North and South)
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Byker (7 C, 64 F)
- ► Downing Plaza, Newcastle upon Tyne (4 C, 1 P, 12 F)
- ► Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne (3 C, 60 F)
- ► Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne (3 C, 41 F)
- ► Jesmond (11 C, 31 F)
- ► Kingston Park (2 C, 17 F)
- ► Lemington (2 C, 10 F)
Media in category "Areas of Newcastle upon Tyne"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Gentlemen Only - geograph.org.uk - 958298.jpg 429 × 640; 99 KB
- Racecourse Buildings, Gosforth Park - geograph.org.uk - 1207278.jpg 640 × 480; 67 KB
- Racecourse Buildings, Gosforth Park - geograph.org.uk - 1207293.jpg 640 × 480; 89 KB
- Road Through Gosforth Park Racecourse - geograph.org.uk - 958309.jpg 640 × 452; 68 KB