Category:Balmoral Castle (ship, 1910)
- Type: Passenger Vessel
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Fairfield of Govan
- Yard No: 468
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 13.11.1909
- Date of completion: 1910
- Length over all: 180.1 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 19.7 m
- Draught: 9.6 m
- GRT: 13361
- Main engine: Steam 2 quad expansion 12.5000 ihp by Fairfield of Govan
- Propulsion: Twin screw
- Speed: about 16.5 knots but could attain more.
- 1910 Named: Balmoral Castle for Union-Castle Mail Steamship Company Flag: United Kingdom
- 19.06.1939 Arrived for Scrapping
Media in category "Balmoral Castle (ship, 1910)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.