English: The Benicia Arsenal (active 1851–1964), and Benicia Barracks (1852–66) — historic military arsenal complex on Suisun Bay in Benicia, Solano County, northern California.
- For over 100 years, the arsenal was the primary U.S. Army Ordnance facility for the West Coast of the United States.
- A California Historical Landmark, and a Historic district on the National Register of Historic Places in Solano County.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is176.
|Instance of||historic district|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Blacksmith shop, Benicia, California (7 F)
- ► Grant Street, Benicia, California (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Hospital, Benicia Arsenal (4 F)
Media in category "Benicia Arsenal"
The following 48 files are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Benicia Arsenal 1878.jpg 674 × 403; 50 KB
- Benicia Arsenal Cemetery.jpg 2,896 × 1,810; 1.92 MB
- GUARD HOUSE - Benicia Arsenal, Barracks, Benicia, Solano County, CA HABS CAL,48-BENI,4A-3.tif 3,602 × 5,000; 17.18 MB
- BARRACKS - Benicia Arsenal, Barracks, Benicia, Solano County, CA HABS CAL,48-BENI,4A-1.tif 5,000 × 3,577; 17.06 MB
- Loading cartridges for big guns - Benicia Arsenal.jpg 947 × 684; 157 KB
- QUARTERS -3 - Benicia Arsenal, Barracks, Benicia, Solano County, CA HABS CAL,48-BENI,4A-5.tif 4,993 × 3,577; 17.03 MB
- QUARTERS -5 - Benicia Arsenal, Barracks, Benicia, Solano County, CA HABS CAL,48-BENI,4A-4.tif 4,993 × 3,564; 16.97 MB