Category:Borough of Waverley
non-metropolitan district in the English county of Surrey
|Instance of||non-metropolitan district,|
borough in the United Kingdom
|Location||Surrey, South East England, England, UK|
English: The Borough of Waverley is a local government district of the county of Surrey in England. It comprises the south-western part of the county, including the towns of Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere, and the ruins of Waverley Abbey, after which it is named.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Alfold (2 C, 74 F)
- ► Godalming (11 C, 263 F)
- ► Peper Harow (4 C, 58 F)
Media in category "Borough of Waverley"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Dexter Dalwood.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 1.42 MB
- Sandcastles, buckets and spades - geograph.org.uk - 1264890.jpg 640 × 360; 64 KB
- SurreyWaverley.png 200 × 142; 13 KB
- Waverley UK locator map.svg 1,425 × 1,081; 948 KB
- Waverley UK ward map 2010 (blank).svg 1,425 × 1,190; 558 KB