Category:Boston Navy Yard

English: The Boston Navy Yard, originally called the Charlestown Navy Yard and after 1945 called Boston Naval Shipyard, was established in 1801 and closed in 1974 and transferred to the National Park Service to be part of Boston National Historical Park.

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 66000134
More images


This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.

Media in category "Boston Navy Yard"

The following 200 files are in this category, out of 250 total.

(previous page) (next page)(previous page) (next page)
Read in another language