Category:Bowery Savings Bank 110 East 42nd Street
The Bowery Savings Bank's second headquarters was constructed from 1921-23 at 110 East 42nd Street between Park and Lexington Avenues across from Grand Central Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It was designed by York and Sawyer in Italian Romanesque Revival style, with William Louis Ayres as the partner in charge. A six-story addition to the east which came to be called "The Chapel" was built in 1931-33.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bowery Savings Bank subway entrance (4 F)