English: Bruce Castle is a 16th century manor house in Lordship Lane, Tottenham, London, UK, immediately opposite the eastern end of Broadwater Farm. It was built by Sir William Compton, squire of the bedchamber to Henry VIII.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bruce Castle, tower to south west (2 F)
Media in category "Bruce Castle"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Back of Bruce Castle.JPG 4.14 MB
- Bruce Castle 01.jpg 63 KB
- Bruce Castle 02.jpg 1.09 MB
- Bruce castle 1.jpg 127 KB
- Bruce Castle east side.JPG 2.26 MB
- Bruce Castle east stairway.JPG 1.03 MB
- Bruce Castle extension.JPG 2.3 MB
- Bruce Castle in Winter.JPG 3.87 MB
- Bruce Castle north elevation.JPG 2.69 MB
- Bruce Castle Park.JPG 3.71 MB
- Bruce Castle postboxes.JPG 1.94 MB
- Bruce Castle toilets.JPG 2.41 MB
- Bruce Castle.jpg 468 KB
- Early facade of Bruce Castle.jpg 5.65 MB