Category:California State Route 14
English: California State Route 14 — in northern Los Angeles County and eastern Kern County, Southern California.
- A major north—south route across the western Mojave Desert, including the Antelope Valley.
- Runs from the northern San Fernando Valley (Newhall Pass) northward to the junction with Highway 395 (China Lake area), continuing the Sierra Highway.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "California State Route 14"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "California State Route 14"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- California State Route...
- Newhall Pass Interchan...
- Aerospace Valley marke...
- Indian Wells across SR...
- On the way to Death Va...
- Sierra Highway.jpg
- Soledad Pass2014.jpg
- Sierra Highway.svg