Category:Cardiff Central railway station
English: Cardiff Central (Welsh: Caerdydd Canolog) is the largest railway station in Wales and the only station in Cardiff to be situated on the Great Western Main Line. It is an interchange station for local services on the main line, cross-country express trains, and suburban services on the Valley Lines rail network. It was known as Cardiff General until 7 May 1973
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Cardiff Central railway station"
The following 76 files are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Cardiff Central mosaic.jpg 166 KB
- Cardiff Station - Pano-001.png 50.5 MB
- CardiffCentral-front-01.jpg 785 KB
- CardiffCentral-front-01a.jpg 794 KB
- CardiffCentral-front-01b.jpg 748 KB
- CardiffCentral-front-01c.jpg 807 KB
- CardiffCentral-front-01d.jpg 846 KB
- CardiffCentral-front-02.jpg 861 KB
- CardiffCentral-westend-02.jpg 1.12 MB
- CardiffCentral-westend-05.jpg 1.49 MB
- Napisywalijskie.jpg 57 KB
- Shunt signal C316 - 01.jpg 702 KB