Category:South Wales Main Line
English: The South Wales Main Line is a branch of the Great Western Main Line. It diverges from the main line outside Swindon, first calling at Bristol Parkway, after which the line continues through the Severn Tunnel into South Wales. InterCity trains terminate at Swansea, where there are connections to West Wales.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Filton Junction railway station (7 F)
- ► Grange Court railway station (2 F)
- ► Paddington station (14 C, 64 F)
- ► Patchway junction (21 F)
- ► Patchway railway station (1 C, 54 F)
- ► Penarth Road railway bridge (6 F)
- ► Pencoed railway station (4 F)
- ► Pilning railway station (39 F)
- ► Pontyclun railway station (5 F)
- ► Port Talbot Parkway railway station (21 F)
- ► Pyle railway station (4 F)
- ► Westerleigh Junction (8 F)
Media in category "South Wales Main Line"
The following 72 files are in this category, out of 72 total.