Chaliyar River (Malayalam: ചാലിയാർ) is the fourth longest river in Kerala at 169 km in length. The Chaliyar river is also known as Beypore River as it nears the Arabian Sea. The Chaliyar originates in the Western Ghats range at the Elambalari Hills in the Nilgiris district of Tamil Nadu and flows through Malappuram district for most of its length and then for around 17 km it forms the boundary between Malappuram and Kozhikode districts.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Chaliyar River"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Beypore.jpg 542 KB
- Chaliyaar calicut bypass.JPG 3.43 MB
- Chaliyam.jpg 1.65 MB
- Chaliyar map.PNG 166 KB
- Chaliyar River 1.jpg 64 KB
- Chaliyar River in Feroke.jpg 215 KB
- Chaliyar River.jpg 28 KB
- Chaliyar.JPG 788 KB
- Iruvazhinji.jpg 53 KB
- Kallai-arn.jpg 944 KB
- Pulimuttu.JPG 1.75 MB
- River (239991214).jpg 67 KB
- River (251932113).jpg 101 KB
- River (2679612057).jpg 166 KB
- River bank (913236622).jpg 380 KB