Category:Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
medical school in New York
|Instance of||graduate school,|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
Founded in 1767, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons is the oldest medical school in the United States. It is a graduate school of Columbia University that is located in the Columbia University Medical Center in Manhattan's Washington Heights neighborhood, in a 1928 building designed by James Gamble Rogers, and is affiliated with the New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Charles Norris (10 F)
- ► St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (14 F)
Media in category "Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons (Manhattan).jpeg 1,154 × 931; 503 KB
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons entrance.jpg 2,246 × 2,482; 1.39 MB
- Columbia University Edward G. Janeway Collection bookplate.png 336 × 460; 70 KB
- Columbia University Medical Center buildings on West 168th Street.jpg 3,456 × 4,087; 3.06 MB
- ColumbiaCrown.jpg 206 × 165; 27 KB
- Perris Manhattan V. 3 Plate 30 publ. 1853.jpg 6,036 × 4,004; 5.69 MB