Elfreth's Alley is the oldest residential street in the United States. Founded in 1702, the alley runs between N. 2nd Street and N. Front Street, in the Old City neigborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As of 2012, there are 32 houses on the street, which were built between 1728 and 1836. The Elfreth Alley Museum is located at #124 and 126. (Source: Marker on Elfreth's Alley)
Media in category "Elfreth's Alley"
The following 82 files are in this category, out of 82 total.
- 117 Elfreth's Alley.JPG 1.74 MB
- 119 Elfreth's Alley.JPG 1.77 MB
- 120 Elfreth's Alley.jpg 997 KB
- 134 Elfreth's Alley.JPG 907 KB
- Elfreth's Alley 2.JPG 4.26 MB
- Elfreth's Alley Museum.jpg 934 KB
- Elfreth's Alley, 1.jpg 1.87 MB
- Elfreth's Alley, 2.jpg 1.88 MB
- Elfreth's Alley, 3.jpg 2.03 MB
- Elfreth's Alley.JPG 2.39 MB
- Elfreths Alley.jpg 108 KB
- ElfrethsAlley.jpg 32 KB
- Phila-elfrethsalley.jpg 614 KB