Category:Frederick William MacMonnies
Frederick William MacMonnies (September 28, 1863 – March 22, 1937) was an American sculptor of the Beaux-Arts school, as successful and lauded in France as he was in the United States. He was also a highly accomplished painter and portraitist.
|Frederick William MacMonnies (1863–1937)|
|Description||American sculptor and painter|
|Date of birth/death||28 September 1863||22 March 1937|
|Location of birth/death||Brooklyn, New York||New York City|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Civic Virtue (1919) (7 F)
- ► Soldiers' and Sailors' Arch Quadriga (11 F)
- ► Young Faun with Heron (1 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Frederick William MacMonnies"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Frederick William MacMonnies"
The following 61 files are in this category, out of 61 total.
- Boy and Duck MET 22.61.jpg 2.14 MB
- Boy and Duck MET DP348520.jpg 1.29 MB
- Cupid MET DP-12331-001.jpg 1.26 MB
- Cupid MET DP-12331-002.jpg 2.02 MB
- Cupid MET DP-12331-003.jpg 1.93 MB
- Diana MET APS1372.jpg 563 KB
- Diana MET APS1373.jpg 1.07 MB
- Diana MET APS1376.jpg 507 KB
- Diana MET APS1377.jpg 527 KB
- Diana MET DT11756.jpg 1.13 MB
- Nathan Hale MET DP345554.jpg 1.34 MB
- Niagara MET DP345552.jpg 4.26 MB
- Niagara MET DP349273.jpg 3.93 MB
- NYPL Beauty jeh.JPG 291 KB
- NYPL Truth jeh.JPG 378 KB
- Self-portrait MET DT203438.jpg 1.96 MB
- Sir Henry vane statue.jpg 1.74 MB
- WWI Memorial Atlantic City b.JPG 1.57 MB