Category:Glasgow to Edinburgh via Falkirk Line
English: The Glasgow to Edinburgh via Falkirk Line is a mainline railway line linking Glasgow and Edinburgh via Falkirk in Scotland.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Bishopbriggs railway station (6 F)
- ► Croy railway station (3 F)
- ► Dalmeny railway station (10 F)
- ► Edinburgh Waverley railway station (9 C, 71 F)
- ► Falkirk High railway station (3 F)
- ► Glasgow Queen Street railway station (1 C, 92 F)
- ► Linlithgow railway station (14 F)
- ► Newbridge Viaduct (7 F)
- ► Red Burn Viaduct, Castlecary (4 F)
Media in category "Glasgow to Edinburgh via Falkirk Line"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Winchburgh accident.jpg 60 KB