Category:Grace Church (Manhattan)
Grace Church at 800-804 Broadway at the corner of East 10th Street, with church houses (now Grace Church School) at 92-98 Fourth Avenue between East 10th and 12th Streets, in Manhattan, New York City The dates of construction and designers of the church and its outbuildings are:
- 1843-1846: sanctuary, James Renwick, Jr.
- 1846-1847: rectory, James Renwick, Jr.
- 1878-1879: chantry, Edward T. Potter
- 1880-1881: Grace House, James Renwick, Jr.
- 1881: front garden, Vaux & Co.
- 1881-1882: Memorial House, James Renwick, Jr.
- 1883: replacement of wooden spire with marble spire, James Renwick, Jr.
- 1902-1903: Clergy House, Heins & LaFarge
- 1903: extension of chancel, Heins & LaFarge
- 1906-1907: Neighborhood House, Renwick, Aspinwall & Tucker
- 1910: additions to chantry, William W. Renwick
- 1974-1975: addition to houses for school
(Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Grace Church School (6 F)
- ► Stereo cards of Grace Church, New York (18 F)
Media in category "Grace Church (Manhattan)"
The following 68 files are in this category, out of 68 total.
- 55 East 10th St Brittany.jpg 787 KB
- Grace Church 1.jpg 1.08 MB
- Grace Church at dusk.jpg 880 KB
- Grace Church E9 jeh.jpg 1.75 MB
- Grace Church Grace House.jpg 724 KB
- Grace Church rectory.jpg 950 KB
- Grace Church, Manhattan 2.JPG 6.47 MB
- Grace Church, Manhattan 3.JPG 6.73 MB
- Grace Church, Manhattan 4.JPG 6.36 MB
- Grace Church, Manhattan.JPG 6.64 MB
- Grace church.jpg 211 KB
- Grace Church.jpg 340 KB
- GraceChurchBroadway.JPG 150 KB
- NYC (7043730253).jpg 119 KB
- Sculpture in Grace Church.jpg 1.07 MB
- USA-NYC-Grace Church0.JPG 3.48 MB