English: John Glover Roberts, Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is the 17th Chief Justice of the United States. He has served since 2005, having been nominated by President George W. Bush after the death of Chief Justice William Rehnquist. He has been described as having a conservative judicial philosophy in his jurisprudence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► John Roberts in 2017 (1 F)
Pages in category "John Roberts"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "John Roberts"
The following 59 files are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Robertsoath7.jpg 36 KB
- Johnroberts3.jpeg 46 KB
- Robertsoath4.jpg 42 KB
- Robertsoath2.jpg 41 KB
- Roberts8.jpg 59 KB
- Barack Obama 2013.jpg 771 KB
- Barack Obama - ITN.jpg 48 KB
- BushAppointsRoberts.jpg 31 KB
- CJ Roberts.tif 62.46 MB
- John G. Roberts.jpg 44 KB
- John Roberts.jpeg 19 KB
- John Roberts.jpg 65 KB
- John Roberts.ogg 4.28 MB
- Official roberts CJ.jpg 841 KB
- PerryWithJusticeRoberts.jpg 182 KB
- Robertsoath1.jpg 44 KB
- Robertsoath3.jpg 34 KB
- Robertsoath6.jpg 25 KB
- Samuelalito1.jpg 75 KB
- Supreme Court US 2006.jpg 534 KB
- Supreme Court US 2009.jpg 2.92 MB
- USSCB justices full2005.jpg 1.97 MB