Category:Ladd Army Airfield
- In 1947 it became the U.S. Air Force's Ladd Air Force Base. In 1961, the Army regained the installation and renamed it Fort Wainwright, its present day name.
- A National Historic Landmarks in Alaska, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska.
- Note: Fort Wainwright material may be catagorized here until it gets its own category.
Media in category "Ladd Army Airfield"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- 449th FAWS North Ameri...
- 70th Anniversary Celeb...
- Bell P-63 Kingcobra 42...
- COOLING POND - Ladd Fi...
- Fort Wainwright's Recy...
- Ladd Field, Birchwood...
- Leaking Lena - B-29 45...