Category:Litchfield Historic District
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||Connecticut, Litchfield, United States of America|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Litchfield Historic District, a National Historic Landmark district in Litchfield, Connecticut. It is the core of the larger Litchfield Historic District (Borough) that encompass the entire Borough of Litchfield.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Litchfield History Museum (3 F)
- ► Tapping Reeve House and Law School (12 F)
Media in category "Litchfield Historic District"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- LitchfieldHD 1812building 1484.JPG 448 × 336; 64 KB
- LitchfieldHD 77SouthStreet 1596.JPG 395 × 336; 70 KB
- LitchfieldHD HouseAtOrAdjacentTo127SouthStreet 1531.JPG 3,598 × 2,623; 3.29 MB
- LitchfieldHD SheldonTavern 355sm.jpg 448 × 332; 70 KB