Category:Manufacturers Trust Company Building
The former Manufacturers Trust Company Building at 510 Fifth Avenue on the corner of West 43rd Street in the Midtown Manhattan neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1954 and was designed by Charles Evans Hughes III and Gordon Bunshaft of Skidmore Owings & Merrill. Considered "the very model of Modernism" in architecture, both the building's exterior and interior have been designated New York City landmarks. One of the notable features of the building is a seven-foot-wide circular metal Mosler bank vault door on its first floor, visible from the street through the windows, leading to a 30-ton stainless-steel vault
Media in category "Manufacturers Trust Company Building"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.