Category:Minnesota in the 1950s
|← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||1950s,|
|Part of||20th century|
|Point in time||1950s|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||U.S. state (32, 1858–)|
|Part of||Midwestern United States (Upper Midwest),|
contiguous United States
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Lake Superior,|
St. Croix River,
Red River of the North,
Lake of the Woods,
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- 1950s architecture in Minnesota (12 C)
- Duluth, Minnesota in the 1950s (1 C, 2 F)
- Minneapolis in the 1950s (7 C, 4 F)
Pages in category "Minnesota in the 1950s"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Minnesota in the 1950s"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Camilla Hall as a child.jpg 1,994 × 2,048; 1.19 MB
- Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota 1955 Yellow Book.jpg 800 × 959; 183 KB
- Richfield MN-washburn Ave.jpg 1,000 × 769; 132 KB