Category:Mission Bay (San Diego)
English: Mission Bay, formerly known as False Bay: a saltwater bay/lagoon south of the Pacific Beach neighborhood and north of the Old Town neighborhood in San Diego, California. Fiesta Island and Vacation Isle are in this bay. Parts of this bay include De Anza Cove, Enchanted Cove, Fiesta Bay, Mariners Basin (with Bonita Cove), Quivira Basin, Sail Bay, Santa Barbara Cove, and Perez Cove. SeaWorld San Diego is next to Perez Cove.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Mission Bay (San Diego)"
The following 49 files are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Ardea herodias 20070525.jpg 1.35 MB
- Downtown San Diego.JPG 2.57 MB
- Mission Bay Park (16866860307).jpg 14.17 MB
- Mission Bay.jpg 2.91 MB
- MissionBayByPhilKonstantin.jpg 1.64 MB
- MissionBaySanDiegoMap.png 104 KB
- PBfromabove.jpg 792 KB
- SDBayAreaNASA.jpg 13.45 MB
- USDBayView.jpg 2.38 MB
- USMC-02587.jpg 1.58 MB
- USMC-120222-M-PC317-057.jpg 7.2 MB