Category:Mount Aspiring National Park
English: Mount Aspiring National Park is located in the South Island of New Zealand. It was established in 1964 as New Zealand's 10th national park. The park covers 3,555 km² at the southern end of the Southern Alps, directly to the west of Lake Wanaka, and is popular for tramping, walking and mountaineering. Mount Aspiring/Tititea (3033 m) is the mountain which gives the park its name. Other prominent peaks within the park include Mount Pollux (2542 m) and Mount Brewster (2519 m).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Mount Aspiring National Park"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Blue Pools - panoramio.jpg 1.99 MB
- Bridal Veil Falls-Routeburn.JPG 5.23 MB
- Matukituki valley.jpg 131 KB
- Rob Roy Glacier (5862944253).jpg 2.16 MB
- Rob Roy Glacier (5862945533).jpg 1.91 MB
- Rob Roy Glacier (5863498862).jpg 2.83 MB
- Thunder Creek Falls 1.jpg 144 KB
- Thunder Creek Falls 2.jpg 152 KB
- Thunder Creek Falls 3.jpg 4.62 MB
- Thunder Creek Falls.jpg 6.36 MB