Category:Museo Hendrik Andersen, Roma
|Instance of|| museum,|
|Location||Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Lazio, Italy|
|Located at street address|
|Date of official opening|| |
For a sorted view of the images please see here.
- Hendrik Andersen (1872- 1940) was an American sculptor born in Norway, who spent most of his life in Rome, Italy. For a time, he was the lover [what is the basis for this assertion? It must be viewed as speculation only.] of American writer Henry James (their love letters have been published. The blurb for Beloved Boy published by the University of Virginia Press states The two men met on only seven occasions, and never for more than a few days, so their friendship was almost entirely epistolary. This surely bears more weight than an unattributed "their love letters have been published"). His house, Villa Hélène, is now a museum in Rome, displaying his sculptures and his architetural plans.
Pages in category "Museo Hendrik Andersen, Roma"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Museo Hendrik Andersen, Roma"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I'abbraccio della madre.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 1.66 MB
- Ingresso del museo Hendrik c. Andersen.jpg 2,736 × 3,648; 2.53 MB
- Museo Andersen, Roma - Foto Giovanni Dall'Orto.jpg 640 × 480; 34 KB
- Pater familias.jpg 1,364 × 2,212; 402 KB
- Q01 - museo H C Andersen 1180223.JPG 2,112 × 2,816; 2.08 MB
- Sala grande del Museo Andersen.jpg 2,736 × 3,648; 1.89 MB