Category:Packard Motor Corporation Building
The Packard Motor Corporation Building, also known as the Press Building, at 317-32 N. Broad Street between Pearl and Wood Streets in the in the Callowhill]] neighborhood of Philadelphia]], was built in 1910-11 and was designed by Albert Kahn of the firm of Kahn & Wilby. It was one of the first uses of reinforced concrete in a commercial building. The building was renovated in condominiums in 1986 by Bower Lewis Thrower and John Milner Associates. (Source: Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City) It was listed on the National Register of Histroic Places in February 8, 1980 and is a contributing property of the Callowhill Industrial Historic District.