Category:Pigeon Point Lighthouse
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is 930.
English: Pigeon Point Lighthouse, built in 1871, is the tallest lighthouse (tied with Point Arena Light) on the West Coast of the United States. Located on the coastal highway (State Route 1), 5 miles (8 km) south of Pescadero, California, between Santa Cruz and San Francisco in San Mateo County.
Media in category "Pigeon Point Lighthouse"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Lighthouse (15807773815).jpg 681 KB
- LighthouseCalifornia.JPG 645 KB
- LighthousePigeonPointCA.jpg 341 KB
- Pidgeon point lighthouse.PNG 1.16 MB
- Pigeon Point Light house.jpg 272 KB
- Pigeon Point Light Station 4.jpg 4.69 MB
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse 2 .jpg 6.33 MB
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse 2.jpg 3.22 MB
- Pigeon Point Lighthouse.jpg 3.27 MB
- Pigeon point.jpg 1.78 MB
- PigeonPointLighthouse 4697.JPG 2.79 MB
- PigeonPointLighthouse 4706.JPG 3.41 MB
- PigeonPointLighthouse.jpg 1.16 MB
- PPLightouse.JPG 632 KB
- USCGpigeonpoint.JPG 67 KB