Category:Princesses of Bohemia
English: The title Princess of Bohemia was not used until the creation of Austrian Empire. However, legitimate daughters of the previous rulers of Bohemia are also referred to as Bohemian princesses for simplicity's sake.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Bonne of Luxembourg (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Judith of Bohemia (1 F)
- ► Kunhuta Přemyslovna (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Ludmila of Bohemia (3 F)
- ► Princess Luisa of Naples and Sicily (2 C, 11 F)
- ► Richza von Boehmen (4 F)
- ► Maria Teresa of the Two Sicilies (2 C, 16 F)
Media in category "Princesses of Bohemia"
This category contains only the following file.