Category:Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria
|Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria|
English: Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria (German language:Maria Klementine Josepha Johanna Fidelis von Österreich) (born Poggio Imperiale, Tuscany, 24 April 1777; died Naples, 15 November 1801) was an Austrian archduchess and the tenth child and third daughter of Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor and Maria Louisa of Spain.
On 26 June 1797 in Foggia, Maria Clementina married Francesco, Duke of Calabria, eldest surviving son of Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and Marie Caroline of Austria. They were double first cousins as they shared all their grandparents in common. They had two children :
Pages in category "Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Family of Leopoldo of Tuscany by Berczy.jpg 719 × 603; 190 KB
- ClementineMaria.png 325 × 324; 229 KB
- Füger - Maria Clementina of Austria.jpg 480 × 622; 76 KB
- Hickel, Joseph - Maria Clementina of Austria - Naples.jpg 606 × 808; 122 KB
- Family of Leopoldo I, Grand Duke of Tuscany and Maria Luisa of Spain.jpg 891 × 650; 104 KB
- ClementineMaria.jpg 399 × 398; 43 KB
- Coat of arms of Maria Clementina of Austria as Hereditary Princess of Naples.png 1,258 × 1,134; 583 KB