Category:Princesses of Hungary
English: The title Princess of Hungary was not used until the creation of Austrian Empire. However, legitimate daughters of the previous rulers of Hungary are also referred to as Hungarian princesses for simplicity's sake.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Princess Maria Antonia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1 C, 1 P, 26 F)
- ► Charlotte of Belgium, Empress of Mexico (1 C, 1 P, 57 F)
- ► Archduchess Dolores of Austria (1 F)
- ► Princess Luisa of Naples and Sicily (2 C, 15 F)
- ► Princesses of Transylvania (7 C)
- ► Maria Teresa of the Two Sicilies (1 C, 11 F)