Category:Princesses of Hungary
English: The title Princess of Hungary was not used until the creation of Austrian Empire. However, legitimate daughters of the previous rulers of Hungary are also referred to as Hungarian princesses for simplicity's sake.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category contains||human (female)|
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Princess Maria Antonia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1 C, 1 P, 26 F)
- ► Irene of Hungary (2 C)
- ► Jadwiga of Poland (6 C, 1 P, 7 F)
- ► Kunigunda of Hungary (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Princesses of Transylvania (7 C)
- ► Violant of Hungary (1 C, 6 F)